Curious about the future of farming? Wondering what’s driving innovation in Ag and FoodTech? Is the investment worth the hype? Join us in the capital of Europe for a full-day of expert panels around the future of agriculture.
We will discuss funding opportunities for smart farming and new technologies, future farming technologies, especially in regard to farm management systems and precision livestock management, big data in big agriculture, and Food 2030. As a special treat, Agriculture 4.0 – Feeding the next generation features breakout sessions to grow your network and step up your sustainable business game in Ag and FoodTech.
- Future farming technologies: from farm management systems to precision livestock farming;
- Funding opportunities for ICT tools suited for farm and wider agricultural use;
- Big data in big agriculture: collection, use and exchange of agricultural data;
- Towards e-agriculture: bridging the digital divide in Europe and Central Asia;
- Agriculture 4.0: from research to agricultural practice;
- Opportunities for new business models in smart farming;
Who should attend?
This is a must-attend event for gaining knowledge, fresh insights, and valuable networking opportunities.
- AgTech/FoodTech investors and VCs;
- Researchers in agricultural fields focused on technology commercialization;
- Government officials interested in promoting smart farming and digital transformation in agriculture;
- Ag and FoodTech entrepreneurs and startups.
This event is co-hosted by KATANA, an EU-wide agribusiness accelerator, and Agrolink Flanders, a knowledge platform of 18 research institutions and practice centres active in primary production.
Mark your calendars, and save the date!
Important! Registration is FREE, but mandatory! To book your ticket on Eventbrite, click HERE!